/ Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Designed for done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a packable, midweight belay hoody with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union.
- Light and durable recycled nylon shell with a PFC-free DWR finish provides weather protection
- 800-fill-power provides high-loft warmth in an packable midweight layer
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Two-way center-front Vislon zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer and two external, zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying
- Self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
|Body Material||1.1-oz 20-denier Pertex Quantum 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Lining||1-oz 10-denier NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Insulation||800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272)|
|Weight||485 g / 17.1 oz.|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- OTOliver T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoToasty warm
Just what I was looking for to warm up after skiing. Pockets are in good positions and have amble room. Will be using this on a trek in Nepal in the fall. Always great products and always great service.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.