/ Outcast Sporting Gear PAC 136DD Self-Bailing Raft
Outcast Sporting Gear PAC 136DD Self-Bailing Raft
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 38995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The perfect gear hauler for your next multiday trip, the Outcast PAC 136DD self-bailing fishing raft is made to be a maneuverable, high-performance raft for extended fishing trips. Load up the PAC 136DD for extended fishing trips. The extra width offers stability in rapids and provides plenty of room to haul big gear and passenger loads.
- Massive side tubes add extra load carrying capacity
- Diminished bow and stern with extra kick increase storage and contribute a nimble feel and wave-eating abilities
- Wide beam provides additional stability when coming through sideways
- Lace-in self-bailing floor drains water quickly (*floor does not come installed)
- AIREcell System 2-layer construction with poly/nylon outer shell and urethane inner bladders
- D-ring tiedown points
- Comes equipped with a custom NRS frame and repair kit
- Oars not included
- Manufacturer 10-year no fault warranty
|Outer Shell Fabric
|1670 denier x 37 oz./yd.2 PVC
|Inner Bladder Fabric
|4 with Leafield C7 valves
|Number of Handles
|Number of D-rings
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $1,949.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.