/ Outcast PAC 800FS Pontoon Boat
Outcast PAC 800FS Pontoon Boat
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 10245 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Outcast PAC 800FS Pontoon Boat gets you to places other fisherman can’t reach. Designed for anglers under 175 pounds, this is Outcast's lightest weight PAC pontoon boat. The compact size maneuvers well on smaller rivers, but can handle the rigors of bigger water as well.
- Perfect balance of portability and size for smaller rivers, lakes and reservoirs
- AIREcell System two-layer construction with airtight internal bladders and a tough outer shell
- Lightweight but sturdy aluminum frame with a built-in motor/anchor mount
- Fold-down seat and adjustable footrests provide a solid casting & rowing platform
- Two side gear compartments hold angling accessories
- Storage area behind the seat fits tackle boxes or a trolling motor battery
- Oars are included
- Everything on an Outcast boat can be repaired or replaced
- Manufacturer 10-year no-fault warranty
|Load Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base Fabric||24/27 oz. /1100 denier PVC|
|Valve Type||Summit II|
|Oar Length||7' (2 included)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $512.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.