/ Outcast PAC 1000FS Pontoon Boat
Outcast PAC 1000FS Pontoon Boat
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 11245 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Outcast PAC 1000FS Pontoon Boat is built to tackle big water and bring along a big load. Designed for for anglers heading out on bigger water where size and stability are essential, the PAC 1000 is perfect for overnight trips on rivers, lakes and large reservoirs.
- For anglers that love to fish rivers with some rapids and enjoy overnight fishing trips
- Consistent tube diameter offers classic raft control with extra stability in bigger water
- AIREcell System two-layer construction with airtight internal bladders and a tough outer shell
- Lightweight but sturdy breakdown frame with a built-in motor/anchor mount
- Fold-down seat and adjustable footrests provide a solid casting & rowing platform
- Two side gear compartments hold angling accessories
- Storage area behind the seat fits tackle boxes or a trolling motor battery
- Breakdown oars are included
- Everything on an Outcast boat can be repaired or replaced
- Manufacturer 10-year no-fault warranty
|Load Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Valve Type||Summit II|
|Base Fabric||24/27 oz. 1100 denier PVC|
|Oar Length||7' (2 included)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MCMichel C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat for Rivers too
Great boats. Well made and a good value. I've been on lakes and also run class III and IV rapids. They handle well, but don't get sideways in big waves as they can flip Just like any raft. Recommend experienced boaters and flip lines if running class III or higher. The straps work fine but are more difficult to thread than say NRS straps.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $562.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.