/ NRS Women's Silkweight Hoodie
NRS Women's Silkweight Hoodie
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 370 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS Women's Silkweight Hoodie gives you the performance you need on the water and the ultralight comfort you crave at camp. Featuring a dropped hem in the back for added coverage, the thumbholes protect your hands as you row and drawstrings cinch the hood when the wind picks up.
- Made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you dry at all times
- Unique seams placement provides mobility and athletic performance
- Dropped rear hem creates additional space for sitting
- Antimicrobial elements integrated with the fabric prevents the accumulation of foul smell
- Regular fit for casual comfort by itself, under a PFD or as a base layer for technical outerwear
- Laser-cut thumbholes offer sun protection at the hands
- Lightweight drawstring cinches the hood around your face
- UPF 50+ offers protection against the sun during warm days on the water
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Recycled Polyester, Polyester, and Spandex
|Hood with Drawstring
|50+ Sun Protection
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- YBYasmin B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIf you're on the water, buy this!
This makes getting in and out of the water a better experience. You can throw this on instead of constantly oiling up with sunscreen--saves time and money. It also does a decent job of blocking wind. I've hiked trails in to lakes, rivers, and secluded beaches in HI, ID, and CA in this with no issues snagging, drying, or excessive heat.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.