/ NRS Women's Phenom GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit
NRS Women's Phenom GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Paddlers of any level looking for Class V protection who prefer less bulk in the chest will love the premium performance and maximum range of motion that the NRS Women’s Phenom GORE-TEX Pro Dry Suit delivers. The Phenom boasts a back-entry zipper and GORE-TEX Pro construction designed to go the distance.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro provides best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance
- Recycled fabric, lower-impact DWR, and dope-dyed backer material reduce pollution and energy use
- Back-entry design reduces bulk, enhancing range of motion and eliminates water pooling
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with self-draining GlideSkin neoprene volcano-style overcuffs
- Volcano-style overcuffs cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand reducing water contact with the gaskets
- Integrated GORE-TEX Pro socks with an elastic gathered ankle design to fit snug over booties
- Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up and and interior Cordura panels adds durability and abrasion-resistance
- Neoprene waist overskirt with hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to keep water out of your boat
- Splashproof front relief zipper and chest pocket
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (excludes latex gaskets)
|Waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEXPro (100% recycled nylon face fabric)
|Back-entry YKK Aquaseal zipper with protective flap
|Latex gasket with self-draining GlideSkin neoprene volcano-styleovercuff
|Latex gaskets with self-draining GlideSkin neoprenevolcano-style overcuffs
|Integrated GORE-TEX Pro socks with gathered elasticovercuffs and silicone traction dots
|5" wide overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loopadjustment
|Front YKK Aquaseal zipper
|1 chest pocket with splashproof zipper
Dry Suit Care Tips:
- Neck and wrist gaskets should be treated regularly with alubricant such as 303 Protectant to extend their life.
- Zippers must be cleaned and maintained to ensure maximumdryness and extend the lifespan of a dry suit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.