/ NRS Women's Ignitor 3.0 Wetsuit
NRS Women's Ignitor 3.0 Wetsuit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 415 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Women's Ignitor 3.0 Wetsuit features neoprene insulation and a Farmer Jane design for unrestricted range of motion. Now you can paddle longer without breaking the bank. Ignitor series pieces offer basic immersion protection with a more earth-conscious construction at an affordable price.
- Paddling oriented cut gives you optimal freedom of movement
- Flat-lock seams are comfortable against your skin
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance
- Neoprene insulation is made from recycled tires
- Environmentally friendly dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save water & resist UV fading
- Long lasting water-based adhesives
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing & material defects
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Insulation||3 mm recycled neoprene|
|Face Fabrics||Dope-dyed recycled nylon|
|Entry Style||YKK double-pull front zipper|
|Relief Zipper and Ankle Zippers||No|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $20.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.