/ NRS Women's Freefall Dry Pants
NRS Women's Freefall Dry Pants
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1220 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Women’s FreeFall Dry Pants offers excellent waterproof performance and helps to stay dry at all times, providing all-day comfort. Made with rugged nylon fabric and reinforced with panels, the pants offer durability and mobility for all types of weather and adventures.
- HyproTex 2.5 fabric construction for advanced waterproof, breathable performance
- Reinforced panels at the seat and lower legs with rugged nylon fabric enhances durability
- Regular fit for easy layering underneath without restricting movement or feeling bulky
- Reinforced seat and lower leg panels for abrasion resistance
- Hook-and-loop adjustment at the waist offers a custom fit and enhanced protection
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties
- Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up
- Silicone dotted palm design affords maximum traction for grabbing gear or equipment
- Premium Eclipse fabric socks offer additional protection and dryness
- Zippered thigh pockets offer large storage space for securely stashing essentials
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Waist System||Nylon tunnel and neoprene waist with double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Ankle Closures||Gathered elastic|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets||No|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JBJane B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars10 months agoPants are oversize and socks WAY too big
I ordered the womens Freefall in the XS size, and I will be sending them right back. I'm 5'2" and 114 lbs., so the XS should fit according to the size chart. Length isn't bad, but the cut is Chubby and the socks are ridiculous! No size XS woman will have a shoe size 10 or 11, but that is how the socks are made. No amount of extra socks will fill them up. Room in the hips is for sitting in the kayak, but the front is pouchy--I could be six or seven months pregnant and wear them.
They are well made, but I really wish manufacturers would make some clothing for petite paddlers. There are a lot of us out here!
- CLCayden L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat pants
Great pants! Lightweight, well made and durable
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $61.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.