/ NRS Women's Element GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Top
NRS Women's Element GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Top
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The open ocean offers no protection, but with its adjustable hood, face shield and premium dry protection, the Women’s Element GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Top does. Exceptional gear fuels the fire of exploration and gives sea kayakers the confidence to take on the unknown.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro provides best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance
- Recycled fabric, lower-impact DWR, and dope-dyed backer material reduce pollution and energy use
- Articulated hood with multiple adjustment points and bungee cinches provides a customized fit
- Perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior offers blocks wind and spray without restricting airflow
- Offset zipper keeps the face shield out of your way, whether closed for protection or open for ventilation
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin neck seal is less restrictive than latex and keeps most water out
- Latex wrist gaskets with self-draining volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist helps keep your kayak cockpit dry
- Prominent reflective accents for increased visibility and open-water safety
- Splashproof zippered sleeve pockets hold small essentials
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Waterproof/windproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEXPro (100% recycled nylon face fabric)
|GlideSkin neoprene gasket
|Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
|Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loopadjustments
|2 sleeve pockets with splashproof zippers
Apparel Care Tips:
- Latex wrist gaskets should be treated regularly with alubricant such as 303 Protectant to extend their life.
- Zippers must be cleaned and maintained to extendtheir lifespan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.