/ NRS Women's 2.0 Shorty Wetsuit
NRS Women's 2.0 Shorty Wetsuit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 375 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Women's 2.0 Shorty Wetsuit provides essential core insulation when the air is warm but the water is cool. Its paddler's cut features generous armholes for maximum range of motion.
- High-stretch Terraprene neoprene insulation made from limestone and recycled tires
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer
- Eco SupraTex fabric reinforces the seat
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK zipper
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin paddling comfort
- Finished edges using NRS Rashguard material for optimal stretch
- Paddler's cut features generous armholes for maximum range of motion
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Neoprene||2 mm terraprene neoprene|
|Entry Style||YKK front zipper|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $18.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.