/ NRS Neoprene Wetsocks Water Socks
NRS Neoprene Wetsocks Water Socks
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 130 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
For those shoulder-season days when it's too warm for dry socks but wading into the water chills your toes, the 2 mm neoprene NRS Wetsocks offer added cushioning and the right amount of warmth.
- Three-piece construction with flat-locked seams provide a smooth, seamless feel
- 2 mm neoprene with titanium adhesive holds your body heat and keeps feet warmer
- Anatomically shaped left and right feet offer superior fit and unmatched comfort
- Perfect for wearing with sandals or wetshoes
- Pairing snaps help prevent you from hitting the river with only one sock
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Large 0.30 lbs
|2 mm neoprene
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- DDDave D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoNice and Comfy
Nice lite weight choice for when you need a little more protection from the elements. L and R labeled pair with snaps to kept then together and your gear organized.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJohn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoComfort for serious scullers
I use these for rowing my shell in the ocean.. They fit well as a left and right in side the shoes fixed to my boat, and they protect my feet from chaffing and getting cold. That they are shaped left and right and have a snap to store them together is a huge advantage. Congratulations on a top product. The others I have owned don't come close.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.