/ NRS Universal Raft/Cataraft Frame
NRS Universal Raft/Cataraft Frame
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 8125 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
With the NRS Universal frame, you can fulfill the needs of various styles of rafting. Adjustable width drop rails let you set up your cataraft, or remove them entirely to configure a raft frame. Save money, weight, space, and score several frames for the price of one.
NRS modular frames assemble easily and quickly, forming a solid and stable platform. Breaking down a frame for transport and/or retrofitting a gear frame into a sport-rowing frame is easy due to the modular design. Whether you are loading up a bush plane for an outback adventure or storing your frame in an apartment closet, the sleek and simple design will accommodate just about any need. These strong and durable frames are made to be maintenance free, rust free and good for a lifetime of boating.
- Excellent fit for both catarafts and rafts
- Modular anodized aluminum frame system makes for easy transport and storage
- Standard drop rails can also be adjusted for width to increase internal cargo capacity
- Remove the drop rails to create a variety of raft-style frame setups
- Two-piece side rails make shipping and flying into remote areas easier
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro fittings allow complete adjustability for all frame parts
- Cooler and dry boxes fit in the front and back of the frame, also serving as seats for passengers
- Easy to customize and add accessories for even more convenience, performance and fun
- Light, sleek, and strong aluminum oar mounts include a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction
- Padded high back seat offer great back support
- Adjustable foot pegs position your feet for superior bracing and control
- Includes straps and strap slides for securing a cooler or dry box to the frame
- Coolers and dry boxes not included
|Frame Material||6061-T6 anodized aluminum pipe|
|Outside Diameter||1 5/8"|
|108" Side Rail Sections||72" & 36"|
|120" Side Rail Sections||72" & 48"|
|Drop Rail Length||68"|
|LoPro Fittings & Oar Mounts||Hot-forged aluminum alloy|
|Oar Mount Height||8"|
|Average Weight||84 lbs.|
- 2 breakdown side rails withBreakdown Side Rail Adapters
- 2 standard drop rails
- 1 deluxe foot bar
- 6 cross bars
- 1 universal seat mount
- 1 high back drain hole seat
- 2 8-inch oar mounts
- 2 9-foot straps with strap slides
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSimple and sturdy.
Great frame. Easy to put together and all the correct parts were included.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoEasy, Good and affordable.
it was perfect fit for both catarafts and rafts, very easy to assemble.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $406.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.