/ NRS Ultra Light Paddler Medical Kit
NRS Ultra Light Paddler Medical Kit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 235 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Ultra-Light Paddler Medical Kit keeps you prepared for those minor accidents on and off the water. takes up minimal space and includes the bare necessities for first-aid care. Accidents can happen on even the shortest of outings. Be prepared with the NRS Ultra-Light Paddler Medical Kit.
- The Ultra-Light Paddler Kit takes up minimal space & includes the bare necessities for first-aid care
- Designed for a group of one-two people on the water for up to four days
- Features every-day first aid supplies for minor wound and trauma management
- Also includes basic survival gear such as duct tape and a fire starter kit
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list
- Header cards included in each module let you easily keep stock of your supplies
- Plastic D-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points
- Modules store in a tough dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and a fold-down StormStrip closure
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the modules and any small, personalized additions
- Field medical kits can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people
- These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care
|Recommended Group Size||1 - 2 people|
|Duration||Up to 4 days|
|Dry Bag Material||30-denier ripstop nylon|
|Length||7" (rolled three times)|
- 1 Guide To Wilderness Medicine
- 1 Guide To Life-Threatening Emergencies
- 1 Splinter Picker Forceps
Wound Management Items
- 3 Butterfly Closure Strips
- 1 Tincture of Benzoin
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 Antiseptic Towelettes
- 1 Moleskin
Infectious Control Items
- 2 pairs Nitrile Examination Gloves
- 1 Antimicrobial Hand Wipe
- 1 Infectious Control Bag
- 10 3x3 Sterile Dressings
- 2 Non-Adherent Sterile Dressings
- 1 2" Conforming Gauze Bandage
- 1 1/2" x 10 yards Adhesive Tape
- 3 Strip Bandages
- 2 Knuckle Bandages
- 2 Cotton Tipped Applicators
- 4 I-Prin (ibuprofen)
- 2 Diphen (antihistamine)
- 1 Sting Relief Pad
Gear Repair/Survival Items
- 2 Safety Pins
- 2 Storm Waterproof Matches
- 1 Duct Tape
Please Note: Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GCGreg C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood Product
Everything you need for short trips in a small package.
- RPRob P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect actually what we were
Perfect actually what we were looking for.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFairly Complete for Size
This is a fairly complete small first aid kit for keeping handy in my rescue equipment dry bag in my kayak. There were some things it did not have, but I was able to pirate a few items from other first aid kits that I had and add them to this kit. There is plenty of room in the dry bag and it seems to seal good enough to keep by itself in a kayak cockpit. The items in the kit also come in two separate zip lock bags.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoNice Size with Space for Extras
Nice size with the ability to add extra personal items.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $11.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.