/ NRS Tuff Sack Dry Bag
NRS Tuff Sack Dry Bag
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 135 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Drop your gear in the NRS Tuff Sack, fold down the watertight closure and forget about it. Professional outfitters around the globe rely on NRS Tuff Sacks to keep gear dry. Designed in a variety of sizes, the Tuff Sack can fit everything from sunscreen and on-the-boat essentials to clothing for a week.
- Heavy-duty PVC-Free 18-ounce TobaTex material and welded seams keep your gear dry
- The StormStrip closure system with heavy-duty plastic buckles provides a watertight seal
- The rolled-down top also provides a convenient carry handle
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point
|Material||18 oz. TobaTex|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip closure|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- FGFLIP G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNRS Tuff Sack Dry Bag
I love this bag! It's huge and is of the same great quality I've come to expect from NRS. I actually got a second one.
- LALori A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat size, good quality bag.
Great size, good quality bag.
- ESEric S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoMaterial could stand to be
Material could stand to be thicker
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoTuff Sack not waterproof
I have a lot of NRS gear because I like the quality. I got several Tuff Sacks for whitewater kayaking,for those unfortunate times when I miss a roll. I discovered that the "waterproof" claim for these bags is false advertising. To say water resistant would be okay. I tested the bags in my kitchen sink, folding them multiple ways with great care. The bags always leaked some when submerged even for a short time. Very disappointing. I put a store brand ziplock back in the sink, and guess what, it stayed dry inside. So, I guess I will have to put anything I must keep dry inside a ziplock bag inside the Tuff Sack.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.