/ NRS Tour-Lite 11.0 Inflatable SUP Board
NRS Tour-Lite 11.0 Inflatable SUP Board
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 3475 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS Tour-Lite 11.0 Inflatable SUP Board is a budget-friendly option for stand-up paddlers who crave tracking and efficiency. The streamlined design of the Tour-Lite makes it the perfect shape for fitness training or overnight touring, plus it packs small for maximum portability.
- A single-chamber design with double sidewalls enhances durability
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for added traction when wet
- Attachment points on the nose and the tail give you multiple rigging options
- D-ring for your leash on the tail
- QuickClick fin system lets you easily swap fins for changing conditions
- Neoprene-wrapped center handle for paddler comfort and easy hauling
- Woven Z/Blend Core drop stitch construction makes the Tour-Lite stiffer yet lighter
- Top-quality Bravo inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability
- Inflates to 20 PSI for unmatched rigidity
- 3-year retail warranty (1-year commercial warranty)
- Hand-shaped in Moscow, Idaho
|Paddler Weight Range
|100 - 215 lbs.
|33" x 18" x 9"
|PVC outer with a Z/Blend woven polyester drop-stitch core
|Number of D-rings
|Number of Handles
- Super Pump II
- 1 Touring fin
- Travel backpack
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $173.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.