NRS Superston Open Oarlock
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $13.23 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The NRS Superston is the toughest whitewater open oarlock available anywhere. Built to perform flawlessly under the most demanding and extreme conditions, Superston oarlocks are used by outfitters ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The NRS Superston is the toughest whitewater open oarlock available anywhere. Built to perform flawlessly under the most demanding and extreme conditions, Superston oarlocks are used by outfitters the world over.
- Proprietary manganese bronze Superston alloy has strength and outstanding rebound memory
- Built tough for the toughest jobs
- Precision turned shaft
- Drilled for a split ring fastener (included)
- Sold individually
|Material||Manganese & bronze alloy|
|Horn Opening||1 5/8"|
|Horn Inside Diameter||2 3/8"|
|Shaft Length||3 1/2"|
|Total Length||6 7/8"|
|Weight||1 lb. each|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- RCRalph C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSuperston oar locks
Just received these oar locks and they look solid. Will not get to use them for a while but I am sure they will fill the bill. Great service from Outdoor PlayWas this helpful?
- JSJustin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoOar locks
Its an oar lock and it holds the oar. Not to much more you can ask of it. I have them on my other frame as well and they are sturdy and work great.Was this helpful?