/ NRS Superston Open Oarlock
NRS Superston Open Oarlock
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 320 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Superston is the toughest whitewater open oarlock available anywhere. Built to perform flawlessly under the most demanding and extreme conditions, Superston oarlocks are used by outfitters the world over.
- Proprietary manganese bronze Superston alloy has strength and outstanding rebound memory
- Built tough for the toughest jobs, they are used by outfitters the world over
- Precision turned shaft
- The horn opening is 1 5/8 inch with a 2 3/8 inch inside diameter
- Drilled for a split ring fastener (included)
|Material||Manganese & bronze alloy|
|Horn Opening||1 5/8"|
|Horn Inside Diameter||2 3/8"|
|Shaft Length||3 1/2"|
|Total Length||6 7/8"|
|Weight||1 lb. each|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RCRalph C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSuperston oar locks
Just received these oar locks and they look solid. Will not get to use them for a while but I am sure they will fill the bill. Great service from Outdoor Play
- JSJustin S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoOar locks
Its an oar lock and it holds the oar. Not to much more you can ask of it. I have them on my other frame as well and they are sturdy and work great.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $16.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.