/ NRS Super Stretch Neoprene Kayak Cockpit Cover
NRS Super Stretch Neoprene Kayak Cockpit Cover
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 235 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Super Stretch Neoprene Cockpit Cover stretches over your kayak's cockpit to keep out weather, debris and critters. Super stretchy neoprene and an adjustable shock cord make it a snap to install on any kayak. Use the Super Stretch to protect gear inside while traveling down the road or storage!
- Stretchy, adjustable cover keeps out weather, debris, & critters
- Keeps gear inside your kayak dry
- Smooth-skin neoprene sheds water and resists abrasion for long-lasting protection
- Adjustable shockcord bungee rand adjusts for a custom fit to your kayak's cockpit
- Great for storage or transport
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Deck Material||1 mm Super-Stretch Neoprene|
|Rand Type||Adjustable Shock Cord|
|Grab Loop||Nylon Handle|
Tips: When placing the cover on cockpits at the upper end of the two size ranges, it can be a tight fit. Leave the cover on the boat for at least 24 hours to let it stretch a bit and it should be easier to put it on the next time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- NNeilVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe size it states takes
The size it states takes an effort to get it on.
Also the cord is way to short & had to get new cord to make it fit.
In the end once this is done it does the job it was purchased for.
- RRonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNeed to stretch before putting on
The cover is excellent, however I had to stretch it over a chair for two days in order for two people to put it on the Pelican 100x. Also the cord is not long enough for easy cinching. Last, size should be large or small as ¬Å“universalfor both sizes is confusing. I give it four stars.
- JFJames F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoQuality Cockpit Cover
I've yet to put it on my boat, and I should have, since we just had a huge snowstorm! It's high quality neoprene, looks well constructed, and would probably have protected my boat very well!
- DDDaniel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNRS cockpit cover
Fit as advertised. Was able to adjust the bungee cord to customize to my boat's cockpit. Material seems sturdy and the workmanship was very good. Overall I am very satisfied.
- MMMichael M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFit well, quality material, good stitching
Material is nice and thick, but with enough stretch to tightly cover the cockpit of my Tsunami 165. At first I was a little skeptical that it would work for me, as it seemed too tight a fit, but it stretched nicely and is appropriately taut. Quality neoprene.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $11.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.