NRS Storm Hood
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $14.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Storm Hood is a full-coverage neoprene hood that fits snug to keep water out and warmth in. The 2.5 mm neoprene provides great insulation against cold water, while the Titanium-laminate adhesive holds in heat to keep you even warmer. Do enough mid-winter rolls and you’ll notice the benefits.
- Excellent insulation against cold water & wind
- Quick-drying Checked VaporLoft interior lining
- Titanium-laminate adhesive helps hold in heat to keep you even warmer
- Flat-lock stitched & liquid-sealed seams
- Barrel-lock drawcord around the face opening lets you customize a snug, watertight fit
- Sturdy, flexible bill shades your eyes from the sun & helps keep water from dripping into your eyes
- Long collar lets you sandwich between dry suit or dry top’s overcuff and neck gasket
|Material||2.5 mm neoprene|
|Weight||6 oz. (medium)|
NRS Storm Hood:
|20 - 21.5"|
(51 - 55cm)
|21.5 - 23"|
(55 - 58cm)
|23 - 24.5"|
(58 - 62cm)
Please Note: If you plan to wear the Storm Hood under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
- JMJacob M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoWarm & dry, but that visor is iffy
Getting a hood was a game changer for me. No more brain freeze and cold ears, my head stays dry and I'm not hesitant to splat, squirt and surf when it's below freezing anymore. The only complaint I have is that visor, it gets annoying and in the way, otherwise this thing is dope. I did have to go up to a l/xl helmet from a m/l but was totally worth the warmth.Was this helpful?
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoNRS Storm Hood
Great for those cold and nasty winter days!Was this helpful?
- TMThomas M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoNRS Storm Hood
The NSR storm hood is a good piece of kit that fits true to size and offers good protection on cold paddling days. The visor offers good protection from sun glare and not an issue on Windy days.. Like all NRS products it is very well made.Was this helpful?