NRS Standard Rescue 3/8 Polypro Throw Rope
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations. Its compact shape and light weight are perfect for kayakers and rafters alike. Keep it on your body or strapped to your boat for when you need it quick.
- High-visiblity floating polypropylene rope
- Rugged Cordura bag is tough as nails
- Flared top for smoother throws & easy reloading
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on top of the water
- Mesh panel for better drainage & reduced dry time
- Barrel-lock drawstring for secure closure
- Elastic loop & pocket holds a glow stick or chem light for low light rescues
|Rated Strength||1900 lbs.*|
|Mesh Panel Height||2"|
|Stuffed Dimensions||11" x 7" x 7"|
|Weight||2 lbs. 4 oz.|
*Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, no claim is made regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- ECEric C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Rescue throw bag
Easy to deploy and pack. Drains and drys rope well with mesh top. Light weight.Hope it is durable and time will tell. Nice little feature of a light stick holder for low light conditions too.Was this helpful?
- CACharlie A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoRescue Throw Bag
I am looking forward to not using the throw bag but having it will give me the needed security.Was this helpful?
- HHornpoutI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat throw bag!
Great high visibility throw bag to help get the occasional swimmer back into the raft.Was this helpful?
- TTcI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoWill never need it until you do
Had one on my raft, never needed it but felt good about having it... got this one for my drift boat for the same reason... drilled a hole in the foot brace to attach a caribiner... definitely a lot more functional than a throw cushionWas this helpful?