/ NRS Squid Lightweight Boat Anchor
NRS Squid Lightweight Boat Anchor
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 195 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Squid Lightweight Boat Anchor is made with sturdy mesh, hard flukes and holds up to fifteen pounds of weight. Simply fill it with rocks, gravel or sand and when you're through anchoring, just empty the bag, rinse and stow. With the Squid there is no more need to lug along a heavy anchor.
- This lightweight innovation is easy to use and no assembly is required
- There's no need to lug along a heavy anchor; just use local materials to add weight
- Perfect for fishing kayaks, canoes, pontoon boats and other small and lightweight craft
- Pear-shaped design causes the flukes to spread when the bag is filled for bottom-grabbing traction
- Injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced polystyrene flukes for long-lasting durability
- Turns inside out for safe storage
- It holds up to 15 pounds of ballast, weighs less than 8 ounces when empty
- Anchor has a wider fluke angle to grip the bottom more aggressively
- All the materials are compatible with both marine and fresh water conditions
- Anchor line not included
|Weight Capacity||15 lbs.|
|Folded Dimensions||12.5" x 2.5" x 2.5"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agogreat portable anchor
I use this anchor on my inflatable kayak when I park on flats when fishing. it has held my 13 ft boat in some pretty stiff winds without any issues. just fill with rocks and you are ready to go.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoFinally, an anchor that works
After trying three different anchors, all heavy, this one outperformed all of them. Just fill the bag with rocks, gravel and sand at the river edge and attach it to your anchor line. The plastic stakes grab the bottom and holds well even in a strong current. After use, just empty the bag into the river. Simple, cheap and durable.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.