NRS Neoprene Sandal Socks w/ HydroCuff
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $6.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Sandal Socks are a perfect solution for cold feet. They are made from a 2 mm neoprene with a titanium-laminate adhesive that adds maximum warmth with minimal bulk. Wear them with a pair of sandals or sneakers to add extra warmth without the bulk of a full-size wetsock.
- Maximum warmth w/ minimal bulk
- HydroCuff opening creates a comfortable seal around your ankles
- Three-panel construction is comfortable & fits well into shoes & sandals
- DWR water-shedding coating on the exterior
- Glued, blind-stitched & fully-taped seams reduce the flow of cold water
- Anatomically shaped left & right feet offer superior fit & unmatched comfort
- Pairing snaps help prevent you from hitting the river w/ only one sock
|Material||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams||Taped, glued and blind-stitched|
|Weight||0.25 lbs. (large)|
NRS Sandal Socks:
|Men's||3 - 4||4 - 5||6 - 7||8 - 9||10 - 11||12 - 13|
|Women's||4 - 5||5 - 6||7 - 8||9 - 10||11 - 12||13 - 14|
- MHMark H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat fit and keep toes warmer
The feet are within the enclosed compartment, but since they sit on the bottom of the kayak they tend to get colder.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWork great
Work greatWas this helpful?