NRS Roll-A-Table Dry Bag
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Roll-A-Table Drybag is a durable, functional bag that is extra-long for plenty of room to fit that camp kitchen essential. Designed with the Roll-A-Table in mind, it can also fit a family-sized tent, camp chair, or any extra-long gear that needs to stay dry.
- Rugged waterproof PVC construction with welded seams
- Fold-down StormStrip system provides a watertight seal
- Heavy duty quick-release plastic buckle closure also makes a convenient carry handle
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point
- Webbing carry handle on side makes hauling your gear easier
- Can hold two Roll-A-Tables, two Roll-A-Cots, or a Roll-A-Table and a Roll-A-Cot
- Keeps your gear dry and withstands seasonal use and abuse
|Material||18 oz. PVC/polyester|
|Closure||Fold-down StormStrip with quick-release buckle|
|Filled Dimensions||9.5" diameter x 42" long|
- DRDmitii R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect for Benelli M4
Benelli M4 with perfectly placed in this dry bag, handle comfortable. The bag material is tight enough.Was this helpful?
- SMStephen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat bag
Durable bag with thick material but not too heavy. It's a unique size which was hard to find. Nice buy.Was this helpful?
- KCKaren C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoRoll a table dry bag
Great bag, holds two roll a tables easily and kept them dry. Mouth of the bag is large enough for the tables with a little extra room for another small item, it will also hold a roll a cot and roll a table with ease. I just purchased 2 more for Christmas gifts for a spring Colorado river trip. Carry handle is very handy too makes lashing to a rail of a raft more secure.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat idea!
This is perfect on rafting trips and works great for other things as well. Haven't even complained about having too many dry bags!Was this helpful?