/ NRS Rio Hooded Paddling Jacket
NRS Rio Hooded Paddling Jacket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 345 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Rio Hooded Paddling Jacket offers outfitters and beginning paddlers an entry-level waterproof, windproof splash jacket at an unbeatable value. It keeps paddlers dry and reduces the effects of evaporative cooling and the roomy cut can accommodate a range of body types and plenty of layering.
- Waterproof, windproof urethane-coated nylon oxford
- Roomy cut works w/ a range of body types
- Over-sized hood can be worn over or under a helmet
- Adjustable neoprene neck & wrist closures help keep water out
- Room for plenty of layering underneath
- Waist secures w/ a bungee & barrel-lock cinch
- Color-coded neck for sizing identification
- Taped seams
- Relaxed Fit
|Material||210D urethane-coated nylon Oxford|
|Neck Closure||Gusseted neoprene w/ hook-and-loop closure|
|Wrist Closure||Gusseted neoprene w/ hook-and-loop closure|
|Waist System||Drawcord w/ barrel lock adjustment|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RLRonald Lambert j.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNrs Rio hooded paddling jacket
Love it when not kayaking I wear it when it's raining outdoors keeps me dry even when it's raining really hard and downpours here in VermontSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GAGretchen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoKept me dry on a
Kept me dry on a Grand Canyon rafting trip in late October!
- BGBecki G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat design
I am 5'6" 135 pound woman and the men's size small still has enough room for my layers underneath. Love the neoprene at the neck and wrists and the cinched waist. Truly a splash jacket which is exactly what I want for a 3 week Colorado rafting trip in the Fall. Price was right, too.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNRS Rio Hooded Paddling Jacket
You can't beat it for the price. Good starter jacket or back up for a guest without gear.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.