/ NRS Raft Spare Oar Keeper
NRS Raft Spare Oar Keeper
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 100 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Spare Oar Keeper is a classic solution for securing an extra oar and giving the rower quick access when it's needed. Using the same iconic, high-strength webbing as the NRS Cam Strap, this Oar Keeper is built to withstand the worst carnage. The UV-protected webbing won't stretch when wet.
- Straps to your raft frame & adjusts to fit your desired drop
- Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip
- Loop ends attach to the frame side rail
- Loop the webbing around the frame & thread through the sewn loops.
- Position adjustable webbing loop around oar on the blade side of the oar stopper
- Adjust metal ladder lock until snug
- Slide steel oar ring over oar on the handle side of the oar stopper.
- Large O-ring fits Carlisle & Cataract oars
- Sold individually
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Webbing Material||UV-protected polypropylene|
|Quick-Release Buckle||1" zinc|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood solid attachment & quick release
This keeps your spare oar out of the way yet easily accessible if you pop an oar in the rapid.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $5.19 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.