/ NRS Otter 120D Self-Bailing Raft
NRS Otter 120D Self-Bailing Raft
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 22500 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Otter 120D self-bailing raft uses a slightly diminished tube design, opening up more room in the end compartments and allowing better placement of thwarts for paddlers. The Otter 120D makes a great small-river fishing boat or the perfect compact paddle raft.
- Plenty of room for two fishermen, plus the rower
- Provides a comfortable guide seat when used as a paddle boat
- Outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford
- Surefooted in big water and nimble when the going gets technical
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant
- HD40 floor armor tube bottoms guard your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches
- Stainless steel D-rings offer plenty of tie down points for frame and gear
- Comfortable EasyCarry handles make carrying it to the water a breeze
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor
- Leafield A6 pressure relief valve protects the floor
- BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts
- 7-year retail (4-year commercial) warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|41 oz. 1100 denier Pennel Orca Hypalon
|18.5" diminishing to 17.5"
|Center Compartment Width
|Suggested Frame Width
|Maxiumum Frame Length
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoLove it!
Put almost 100 miles on her and she is holding up well, would recommend.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $1,125.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.