/ NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag
NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 545 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS NFPA Rope Rescue throw bag is the ideal choice for the rescue professional, or any boater looking for a bag with extra-strong rope that's easy to grasp and hold onto. Have what you need when it counts with the NRS NFPA Rope Rescue throw bag.
- Rugged Cordura bag is highly visible for easy location on the water
- Tread-like sheath pattern gives rescuer & swimmer extra gripping power
- The rope floats for good visibility on the water
- Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws
- 1-inch webbing with side-release buckle secures the top rope loop
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner
Warning: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Rope Material||Floating Polypropylene|
|Rated Strength||3282 lbs.(14.16 kN)*|
|Mesh Panel Height||2"|
|Stuffed Dimensions||13" x 6" x 6"|
|Certification||NFPS 1983, 2012|
*Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, no claim is made regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $27.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.