/ NRS Men's Stratos Semi-Dry Paddling Jacket
NRS Men's Stratos Semi-Dry Paddling Jacket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Designed for adventurers, the NRS Men's Stratos Semi-Dry Paddling Jacket maintains insulation and repels splashes during intense water sports, rowing, SUP paddling, and a lot more. This jacket wicks excess moisture and keeps you dry while providing comfort and flexibility to move freely.
- HyproTex 2.5 material wicks moisture and keeps the jacket waterproof
- Factory-taped seams offer enhanced waterproofing and security
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort
- GlideSkin punch-through seal on the neck for comfort and keeping the water out
- Self-draining neoprene fabric with volcano-style for latex wrist gasket protection
- Nylon-coated inner tunnel system connects with the spray skirt and keeps it dry
- Double-pull, hook-and-loop neoprene waist cinches tight for a custom fit
- Unique paddler’s cut provides athletic flexibility for rowing, paddling, and more
- Waterproof and zippered chest pocket for storing small essentials
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Material||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex|
|Neck Closure||GlideSkin gasket|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gasket with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Weight||476 g / 1.05 lb.|
|Latex Neck Gasket||No|
|Latex Wrist Gasket||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- BbreltyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSuper sweet paddling jacket for cool weather!
Love this thing.? It's super lightweight and completely non-restrictive. I spend a ton of time upside down and this still seems to keep most water out. Padded the other day at ~55ºf with only an NRS neoprene short sleeve underneath and I was still warm and comfortable. I am 5'8" 175lbs and I have the large. It's a little tight getting the waist of the jacket around my shoulders and chest but once it is on it fits perfect and I'd have room for a couple layers still. If you are on the fence about sizing I would say to go up one.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- APAidan P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice Jacket
Very pleased with this purchase. I was on the high side in the sizing for a medium and low side for the large. Ordered the large and glad I did. Perfect fit, and just enough room for layers. Nice seals at the wrist and neck. Great purchase!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.