/ NRS Oso Lifejacket (PFD)
NRS Oso Lifejacket (PFD)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 635 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Oso Lifejacket (PFD) is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat. The thin back construction distributes foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Flexible 5-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape
- Follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 88 pounds and less than 132 pounds
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 90 pounds
- Thin back construction distributes the PlushFit foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit
- Two large zippered pockets hold on-the-water essentials
- 3M reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers & a hidden lash tab
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Harmonized US Coast Guard/Transport Canada Certification||Type 70|
|Design Flotation (XS/M)||14.5 lbs.|
|Design Flotation (L/XL)||16.75 lbs.|
|Design Flotation (XL/XXL)||16.75 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric||400D ripstop nylon|
|Entry System||Front zipper|
|Adjustment System||4-side, 2-shoulder, 1-waist|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $31.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.