/ NRS Men's Orion Paddling Jacket
NRS Men's Orion Paddling Jacket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1875 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
Whether you're ditching the inbox for an afternoon paddle or suiting up for an all-day touring adventure, The NRS Men's Orion Paddling Jacket delivers adaptable waterproof protection. When you can't trust the conditions, you can depend on the Orion.
- Premium fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness
- Paddler's Cut for an athletic fit
- Punch-through neoprene neck seal is less restrictive alternative to latex keep water out
- Latex wrist gaskets completely seal the sleeves for rolling and keep paddle-drip out
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water
- Articulated, fully adjustable hood fits comfortably with or without a helmet
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with sprayskirt to keep you & your cockpit dry
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind & spray without restricting airflow
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way
- Hood stows compactly when not in use
- Reflective tape on the hood, and reflective graphics keep you visible in low-light conditions
- PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials & a dual-entry pocket
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (excludes latex gaskets)
|GlideSkin neoprene gasket
|Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
|Double-pull hook-and-loop closure
|1 - Front and 2 - Sleeve
|Latex Neck Gasket
|Latex Wrist Gaskets
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- BLBailee L.Verified ReviewerReviewingNRS Men's Orion Paddling JacketI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoComfortable Jacket
Very warm and well built jacket. The neck portion can be a little annoying on warmer days if you're sweating, but it is bearable! Keeps you warm and dry.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $93.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.