/ NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket
NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 745 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Their thickest and warmest HydroSkin offering, the NRS NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket provides substantial warmth without restricting your movements or cramping your style.
- Nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort
- Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK zipper
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort
- Form-fitting design restricts water entry & intensifies insulation
|6 oz premium nylon/spandex
|1.5 mm HydroSkin
|YKK front zipper
|Water-based titanium laminate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JJakeVerified BuyerReviewingNRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket (Closeout)I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoQuality Jacket
Before I bought this I worried that the zipper would be an issue but they've included a material behind it so you dont feel it on your skin awesome product its thick so perfect as a base layer or on its own in mild weather go for the .5 if your using it for summer.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TPTiny P.ReviewingNRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNew 2021 material is amazing.
WOW! I've owned these before but the new material is amazing. Updated for 2021, it is so much softer and has more stretch. They claim the material is hydrophobic and it performs as such. It's so much lighter to wear when wet and it dries SO fast. Still as a warm as ever. An amzing update.
- AAnonymousReviewingNRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat light wetsuit jacket.
Very handy, great fit. Does exactly what I need it to do. I use this for shallow water snorkeling purposes when my 3mm Henderson full wetsuit is more than I need.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $37.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.