NRS cVest Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $36.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS cVest Lifejacket made with touring paddlers in mind. With a high-back flotation to fit most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back for ventilation during long days on the water. Featuring multiple pockets and attachment points, the cVest PFD is a life jacket that sea kayakers will love.
- The high-back flotation panel accommodates most sea kayaking seats
- Mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water
- Lash tabs & numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching accessories
- Large zippered pockets and small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options
- Full-length front entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off
- Multiple adjustment points for customized fit
- Reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions
- US Coast Guard Certification by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
|Certification||US Coast Guard Type III|
|Design Flotation||16.5 lbs.|
|Fabric||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System||Front Zip|
|Adjustment System||4-side, 2-shoulder|
|Reflective Detailing||3M accents|
NRS cVest Lifejacket (PFD)
|Size||XS/M||L/XL||XL/XXL||Chest||30" - 42"||42" - 52"||50" - 56"|
- RDRaymond D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat PFD Jacket.
Great PFD Jacket.Was this helpful?
- DADouglas A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAm extremely pleased with the
Am extremely pleased with the NRS cVest PFD. I looked for my size and color at multiple online sports equipment providers but couldn't find what I was wanted. I came across outdoorplay.com and was pleasantly surprised to see you had my size and color. I ordered the PFD on a Monday and was delighted when it showed up on my doorstep on Thursday. With great service like that (as well as a great selection), I'll be back for future purchases.Was this helpful?
- AAAndres A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFunctional, stylish, well made
Pockets and D-rings are very functional, the red vest looks really sharp, and all the seams are nicely done. The fit is very good, as well. Only complaint ,purely cosmetic, is that the back section does not lay flat against the back. I tends to protrude back away from the body. Not a deal breaker, though.Was this helpful?
- WWbI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoComfortable PFD Plenty O pockets
Overall the vest is nice. Good material, lot of pockets, and comfortable for a PFD. The zipper entry makes taking off much easier. I paddled a 7 day trip in this vest just after purchase, and it performed great. Due to my shape and size the vest would ride up if I didn't get the belt low enough, but I spent some time in the water (to cool off) and it kept me afloat with no effort. The mesh back was nice, and the high back float rested on the back of my kayak perfectly for those moments I wanted to lean my head back and drift. All in all I will go between this vest and my Zen depending on the need.Was this helpful?
- MMikeI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoI would recommend this vest.
You don't know you're wearing it, and that is a good thing.Was this helpful?