/ NRS Latex Wrist Gasket Repair Kit
NRS Latex Wrist Gasket Repair Kit
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 220 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
With the NRS Replacement Latex Wrist Gasket kit, you will stay dry and won't miss a day out on the water! The NRS Latex Wrist Gasket Repair Kit gives you all the repair materials you need to replace two wrist gaskets for your wetsuit or dry top. You supply the elbow grease!
- Replacement gasket and kit
- High-quality latex
- Replace deteriorated or torn gaskets yourself saves you time and money and is a very useful skill to have.
- Wrist gaskets supplied in the kit are the same original equipment gaskets that come on NRS garments
- Install using Aquaseal
What's In The Kit:
- 2 latex wrist gaskets
- 1/4 oz Aquaseal Adhesive
- 1/2 oz Cotol-240 Cleaner and Cure Accelerator
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Complete instructions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- EREric R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNRS Latex Wrist Gaskets
The shopping experience was smooth and I received the kit timely. The repair kit came with instructions but I referred to YouTube and completed the repair. All went smoothly and my dry top is functional again.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agovery comfortable
These gaskets went on easy. Watch the videos on he NRS website for detailed instructions. I made a 4" diameter form out of thick minicell, and it made gluing much easier. The thickness of the rubber provides a great seal while remaining very comfortable on my wrists.
- JJacyakerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoNRS Latex Gasket
I have used NRS gaskets to replace gaskets on my dry suits and dry tops a few times over the years. I find the NRS gaskets to be a little thicker and more durable than the original Kokatat gaskets. Also, being able to buy a kit that includes the glue is a bonus. PS. Thanks for the instructional videos. They really help.
- KKilroyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoEasy to replace with instructional video!
Good video! I found that on my XXL suit a 12.5oz can of Costco premium chunk chicken breast worked great as a mold during installation of wrist seals. I also used a basketball for the neck seal by deflating it, inserting, inflating it, and then doing the install. When you're done just deflate the ball and remove...
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $11.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.