/ NRS Infinity Split Kayak Float Bags
NRS Infinity Split Kayak Float Bags
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 210 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Long and narrow NRS Split Kayak Float Bags fit on either side of a kayak's center support pillar. Flotation is very important in whitewater kayaking. Float bags limit the amount of water that can enter the boat. Self-rescue becomes much easier and less laborious with flotation bags in place.
- Sold as singles, pairs or as a set of 4
- Designed to fit boats with center support pillars
- 10-gauge urethane material won't leak or delaminate
- 3 D-Ring attachment points
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
|Material||10-gauge urethane material|
|Dimensions Bow||23" Length x 7.5" Depth x 10" Width x 3" Width at end|
|Dimensions Stern||33.5" Length x 10" Depth x 13" Width x 3" Width at end|
|Inflation Tube Length||20 - 38"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JDjoshua d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSolid bags of air
These hold air very well.
- EREric R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNRS Stern Float Bags
NRS is always the place I come to for a lot of my odds and ends boating gear. They generally have good and competitive prices ans it's easy to shop on their site. They're also quick to get your gear to you. The stern bags are well made and sized appropriately for my Pyranha Burn. But don't be deceived, these bags will fit most all but the really short boats. These bags should be the last air bags my boat will ever need.
- GDGlenn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat product
High quality product. Fits perfect
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNRS Infinity Split Kayak Float Bags ( large)
Fit my Jackson Zen Perfect
- TPTheresa P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agobow float bags for small yak
I bought the small size of these & they fit perfectly while completely inflated into the bow of my LiqLogic XP9'3" kayak, right behind the footpegs & not interfering with them. And the long inflation tubes run alongside the center pillar & under the edges of my seat, so they're accessible to inflate/deflate from my seat. Good practical addition to my kayak.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $10.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.