NRS Heavy-Duty Bill's Dry Bag
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Heavy Duty Bill's Bag adds extra armor to the bottom of this legendary bag so you can chuck it off the boat, into your rig and onto the airplane trip after trip, year after year, without worry. Constructed with heavy-duty TobaTex, Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- The StormStrip closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top-loading access
- Adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear easy and comfortable
- Reinforced bottom extends six inches up the sides for extra wear protection
- Four compression straps cinched down the bag to compact and stabilize gear
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles
- The backpack harness is removable, reducing baggage handling snag points when flying
|Filled Dimensions||16" Diameter x 33" Tall|
|Volume||6700 in3/110 L|
|Body Material||21 oz. TobaTex|
|Bottom Material||34 oz. TobaTex|
Sizes are measured fully packed and closed
- CHCat H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest Travel Bag Ever!
I have used this bag nonstop for the past 6 months and it has worked perfectly! This bag has gone through so many airports, sketchy drives through Africa and Chile, and went on a few multi-days, and it has held up really well! I recommend this bag to everyone and I rate it a 10/10 for sure!Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoDry bags!
Love them! Took them on a 5 day float trip on Montana''s Smith River!Was this helpful?
- JSJason S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago2nd bag I own. tough
2nd bag I own. tough as the original. Plenty of room for longer trips. Easy to transport and strap down. Extra material where bag takes abuse. Don't like color. Black is too hot in summer and red is too common. Need more options.Was this helpful?