/ NRS Heavy-Duty Bill's Dry Bag
NRS Heavy-Duty Bill's Dry Bag
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1095 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS Heavy Duty Bill's Bag adds extra armor to the bottom of this legendary bag so you can chuck it off the boat, into your rig and onto the airplane trip after trip, year after year, without worry. Constructed with heavy-duty TobaTex, Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- Heavy-duty construction will outlast a generation worth of adventures
- Expandable for extra storage but can be cinched down to compact gear
- TobaTex bottom extends six inches up the sides for extra wear protection
- StormStrip closure system provides a confident seal
- Aluminum fasteners on compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles
- Easy top loading access
- Removable, adjustable backpack harness w/ padded shoulder straps
|6712 in3 (110 L)
|16" diameter x 33" tall (fully packed and closed)
|21 oz. TobaTex
|34 oz. TobaTex
|Fold-down StormStrip closure
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- CHCat H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest Travel Bag Ever!
I have used this bag nonstop for the past 6 months and it has worked perfectly! This bag has gone through so many airports, sketchy drives through Africa and Chile, and went on a few multi-days, and it has held up really well! I recommend this bag to everyone and I rate it a 10/10 for sure!
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoDry bags!
Love them! Took them on a 5 day float trip on Montana''s Smith River!
- JSJason S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago2nd bag I own. tough
2nd bag I own. tough as the original. Plenty of room for longer trips. Easy to transport and strap down. Extra material where bag takes abuse. Don't like color. Black is too hot in summer and red is too common. Need more options.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $54.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.