/ NRS 10 Inch Oar Mount
NRS 10 Inch Oar Mount
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 375 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
If you're rowing from your cooler or dry box, using a Flip Seat Mount, or standing, you'll like the extra height of the NRS 10-Inch Oar Mounts. They’re made of hot-forged aluminum for a stronger, lighter, sleeker mount, perfect for your frame. Get comfortable rowing when sitting on a raised surface.
- Hot-forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Forging aligns the crystalline structure of the aluminum
- Nylon bushing allows the oarlock shank to rotate friction free
- Bushing is easily replaceable
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface increase holding power on our 1 5/8 inch OD frame pipe
- Easily adjust the oar mount's height by rotating it on the side rail
- Accepts 5/8 inch diameter oarlocks and pins
- Pairs include two U-bolts with nylon lock nuts and four washers
Note: Singles do not come with hardware. If you don't already have hardware, you'll need an NRS Frame U-bolt to attach the oar mount to an NRS frame.
|Height||Weight||Oarlock/Pin Diameter||Material||Included Hardware|
|10"||2.45 lbs. (each)||5/8"||Hot-forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy||Single: None |
Pair: 2 U-bolts with nuts & washers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $18.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.