/ NRS Fletcher 9.2 Youth Inflatable SUP Board
NRS Fletcher 9.2 Youth Inflatable SUP Board
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 3475 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
Designed for maximum stability and beginner fun, the NRS Fletcher 932 inflatable SUP Board is the perfect introductory board for kids and teens. The streamlined design cuts costs without sacrificing quality or performance, letting your kids confidently grow their stand-up paddling skills.
- A lightweight board at a budget-conscious price that doesn’t sacrifice performance
- Smaller all-around design can handle a variety of mellower paddling opportunities
- A single-chamber design with double sidewalls enhances durability
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for added traction when wet
- Nose deckline configuration lets you securely rig a day bag
- Center deck handles help swimmers remount the board and make solo hauling easy
- Stainless-steel D-ring leash attachment on the tail
- QuickClick fin boxes allow a variety of fin setups from flatwater to the river or surf
- Woven Z/Blend Core drop stitch construction makes the Fletcher stiffer yet lighter
- Top-quality Bravo valve has a smaller footprint, allowing the deflated board to roll tighter
- Hand-shaped in Moscow, Idaho
- Manufacturer 3 year retail warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Paddler Weight Range
|150 - 120 lbs.
|32" x 19" x 9"
|PVC outer with a Z/Blend woven polyester drop-stitch core
|Number of D-rings
|1 stainless steel
|Number of Handles
- Super Pump II
- 1 Touring fin
- Travel backpack
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $173.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.