/ NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack (Closeout)
NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 180 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack adds an extra layer of security and convenience to your paddling adventure. Built to withstand immersion, in the same lightweight and durable package for keeping gear and clothing dry outdoors. Take it for a daily paddle or a multi-day excursion for any adventure!
- The PU laminated ripstop nylon material is lightweight and durable
- Welded seams keep water out
- A clear urethane window makes it easy to find items inside the bag
- Designed with an envelope shape for easy stowing
- A roll-down StormStrip top with quick-release buckle doubles as a carrying handle
- A D-ring on the quick release buckle provides a handy attachment point
- Exclusive to NRS, the HydroLock zip-seal ensures 100% waterproof protection in a submersion
|30-denier PU laminated ripstop nylon
|Fold-down StormStrip with HydroLock zip seal
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- KKvbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoI would buy this product again
I use the HydroLock sack to store cell phone, keys, & wallet while I am out on my Standup paddle board. I paddle in all conditions so the sack gets very wet on the deck & it never leaks. It's the best dry bag I have & I have many.
- KHKayaker H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBrilliant drybags, durable and great with the window
Highly recommended. Used many for a 50 day expedition and they all have a few more expeditions use.
- DDaveI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent product, so far
I use this for my electronics, and put it inside another dry bag for double protection on the water. As there's a Ziploc style closure and a fold over closure, it's really triple protection. I have only used it a few times which is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5. The transparent face is another plus.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $9.12 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.