/ NRS E-142 Self-Bailing Raft
NRS E-142 Self-Bailing Raft
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 32750 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS E-142 Self-Bailing Raft is ultra-tough 14 footer is great for fishing, multiday outings and adrenaline-filled crew paddling. This design provides the stability, control, and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- Generous tube diameter and raft width keep you floating high and maneuvering swiftly
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat
- Add an optional third thwart to easily take on 6-8 paddlers
- Heavy-duty material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability
- HD40 floor armor helps guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home
- D-rings and handles make rigging and launching the E-142 a snap
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor
- Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor from over-inflation
- BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you configure to fit paddlers or a rowing frame
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial
|Number of Thwarts
|Number of Air Chambers
|Leafield - C7
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material
|Number of D-rings
|Number of Handles
|Center Compartment Width
|Suggested NRS Frame Width
|Maximum Frame Length
Note: NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBest bang for your buck fishing inflatable.
Great raft. After researching many, many rafts, solo rowing Truly sweet boat, comfortable in this than an inflatable Kayak as its more stable
It's very light and maneuverable, which is great,
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $1,637.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.