NRS Compact Rescue 1/4 Poly Throw Rope
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $15.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent choice for swiftwater emergency work. Its compact shape and light weight are perfect for kayakers. Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure a great addition to your rescue gear.
- High visibility polypropylene rope
- Flared top for smoother throws & easy reloading
- Mesh panel for better drainage and reduce dry time
- Barrel-lock drawstring for secure closure
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on top of the water
|Rated Strength||950 lbs.*|
|Mesh Panel Height||2"|
|Stuffed Dimensions||10" x 5" x 5"|
*Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, there is no claim made regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- TTcI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoGood Product
We purchased this item after reviews found online about NRS. Liked the colors to help see the line. We keep it with instructors at the creek when teaching environmental education. During the summer camps in the creek, we use it with kids for their education on how to grab it correctly and what to do; as well as good practice for instructors. Water education all-round for everybody!Was this helpful?
- BBarkfarmerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoJust right
Fairly compact throw bag, especially convenient and packable compared to the heavier ones with stouter lines. The line payed out well with each practice throw.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoSaved my life
I received this bag the day before I went out on a trip and decided to swtich it out from my normal bag, It was a good thing that we had this bag because I winded up throwing out of the boat, this rope saved my life and I would definately suggest for every paddler to keep one in the boat, it was still quite short so I would suggest something longer but inless you are doing white water this should definately do the trick!Was this helpful?