/ NRS Clutch Kayak Pogies
NRS Clutch Kayak Pogies
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 295 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Clutch Kayak Pogies are clutch when you're paddling in frigid conditions, literally. The Clutch Pogies combine NRS's thickest neoprene construction to maximize thermal insulation with the classic bare-hand design to enhance paddle control.
- 3.5 mm raw neoprene w/ titanium laminate adhesive provides plenty of warmth
- A nylon coating on the neoprene exterior enhances durability
- Graphene lining is lighter when wet, dries quick and feels soft against the skin
- Snug, internal wrist cuff reduces water entry and increases heat retention
- Wide paddle shaft opening easily fits over paddles, including thicker bent-shaft styles
- Hook-and-loop closure secures the pogies around the paddle shaft
- Hi-vis logo helps locate paddlers after a swim
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the pogies together
- Sold in pairs
|Material||5 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material||Nylon-backed neoprene|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $14.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.