/ NRS Cat Fish Frame
NRS Cat Fish Frame
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 9975 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS Cat Fish frame puts anglers in the ideal position to catch the big ones. The wider frame ups the ante for overnight fishing trips with more than one fishing buddy with a great combination of gear capacity and passenger comfort.
NRS modular frames assemble easily and quickly, forming a solid and stable platform. Breaking down a frame for transport and/or retrofitting a gear frame into a sport-rowing frame is easy due to the modular design. Whether you are loading up a bush plane for an outback adventure or storing your frame in an apartment closet, the sleek and simple design will accommodate just about any need. These strong and durable frames are made to be maintenance free, rust free and good for a lifetime of boating.
- Excellent fit for larger tube catarafts
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize
- Completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs
- Two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats to ensure the passenger will be just as comfortable as the rower
- Cooler/dry box fits in the front or back of the frame, and can serve as a seat for third passenger
- There is 37 inch of space between the lower side rails
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro fittings allow complete adjustability for all frame parts
- Light, sleek, and strong aluminum oar mounts include a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction
- Easy to customize and add accessories for even more convenience, performance and fun
- Padded high back seats offer great back support
- Raised seat bar with High-Back swivel seat elevates the fisherman for better sight lines and casting angles
|6061-T6 anodized aluminum pipe
|Distance Between Upper & Lower Side Rails
|Distance Between Lower Side Rails (66")
|Distance Between Lower Side Rails (72")
|Recommended Cataraft Tube Diameter
|24" or larger
|LoPro Fittings & Oar Mounts
|Hot-forged aluminum alloy
|Oar Mount Height
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agosolid performer
A solid performing frame fits well on our Outlaw. The swivel seat sits high giving me a great view into the water.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $498.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.