/ NRS Boundary Neoprene Water Socks with HydroCuff
NRS Boundary Neoprene Water Socks with HydroCuff
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 470 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS Boundary Neoprene Water Socks with HydroCuff is waterproof and warm, perfect for wearing with sandals or in a boot as added protection against wet and cold. The knee-high neoprene with fully taped seams keeps water out and fits in your shoes. Boundary Socks mean no more soggy feet when getting in and out of your boat.
- 3-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides protection from cold water
- Glued, blind-stitched & fully taped seams keep water from seeping through the material
- HydroCuff creates a comfortable seal around your calf to keep the sock up and help seal out water
- Three-panel construction is comfortable when wearing in a sandal or other shoe
- Eighteen-inch height is perfect for shallow water put ins and take outs
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|3 mm neoprene
|Glued and blind-stitched
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- BBBen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat socks
These socks are great for keeping feet dry, I was hoping for a little extra warmth from them, but they not really meant for that. I usually put some warmers in my boots a couple hours before I go and that helps!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MLMark L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFinally warm feet
Not often I review but these socks just changed my whole winter paddle season able to wear liner socks underneath and pulling farmjohn suit on top really sealed them in nice and toasty feet . I went on about them so much that. Two of group went out and purchased so last weekend all of us had happy feet
- AKAndrew K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat for Lake Superior
These were great for walking the shore of Lake Superior in April (along with a pair of Keens). Had no problem wading into the water, which would otherwise have been brutally cold. Amazing.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $23.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.