/ NRS Blast Inflator Pump
NRS Blast Inflator Pump
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 635 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Blast Inflator Pump does the work for you. This 12-volt pump is capable of inflating to 1.5 psi for a fast and easy inflation. Its compact size and rugged durability will last for years. Getting your boat pumped and on the water has never been easier! Why pump by hand if you don't have to?
- Capable of inflating to 1.5 psi for fast & easy inflation
- Inlayed rubber insulates from heat & sound while providing a more secure grip
- 12ft power cord allows you to easily inflate your boat near your vehicle
- Small hole in pump nozzle prevents back pressure buildup that can cause overheating
- Electrical clamps allow quick & easy connection to your vehicle's battery
- Comes w/ an adapter to fit a wide variety of valve types
- Two-year warranty
Warning: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|5.5” H x 5” W
- Never operate with vehicle motor running
- Do not block the small hole in the pump nozzle
- Allow cool down time between uses, using continuously for more than 20 minutes can cause it to overheat
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WKWalter,Wataru K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReplacement pump
I purchased this pump to replace a much older model that is finally giving out and this model works fine but it's a lot larger and heavier for my hands.
- DVDennis V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMy second one,
My NRS Blasp pump lasted almost a decade of regular use. When it finally died recently, I didn't hesitate to replace it with a new one of the same model. Plus I got a great price at Outdoorplay.com.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoNRS Blast Inflator - great convenient
This pump is very convenient - but you must have a battery or a car! Perfect for day trips on the river to pump up your raft - you will still need a barrel pump to top off - but this little pump does a great job of doing a lot of the work for you. The inconvenience is that you need a battery and sometimes you can't get your car that close to the put-in.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $31.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.