/ NRS Bighorn I Raft Frame
NRS Bighorn I Raft Frame
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 4375 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
One of the most popular raft frames for day trips, the adjustable and adaptable NRS Bighorn I raft frame lets you decide where you want to mount your cooler or dry box. You can put it either in front of or behind the rower depending on your preferred setup.
NRS Modular Frames assemble easily and quickly, forming a solid and stable platform. Breaking down a frame for transport and/or retrofitting a gear frame into a sport-rowing frame is easy due to the modular design. Whether you are loading up a bush plane for an outback adventure or storing your frame in an apartment closet, the sleek and simple design will accommodate just about any need. These strong and durable frames are made to be maintenance free, rust free and good for a lifetime of boating.
- Excellent fit for most 12-13 foot rafts
- Modular anodized aluminum frame system makes for easy transport and storage
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro fittings allow complete adjustability for all frame parts
- Easy to customize and add accessories for even more convenience, performance and fun
- Light, sleek, and strong aluminum oar mounts include a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction
- Precisely set the location and angle of the padded drain-hole seat on the crossbar
- Includes straps and strap slides for securing your cooler or dry box to the frame
- Use at least four tie-down straps to secure the frame to your boat (straps sold separately)
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately
|Frame Material||6061-T6 anodized aluminum pipe|
|Outside Diameter||1 5/8"|
|LoPro Fittings & Oar Mounts||Hot-forged aluminum alloy|
|Oar Mount Height||8"|
|Average Weight||40 lbs.|
- 2 side rails
- 1 foot bar
- 3 cross bars
- 1 universal seat mount
- 1 low-back drain hole seat
- 2 8-inch oar mounts
- 2 9-foot straps with strap slides
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- EGElizabeth G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove it!
Very easy to set up, customize and adjust. Fits my 13' boat perfectly
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agosolid
A solid fit on my Tributary 14. Weighs less than my old frame
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $218.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.