NRS Big Water V Rafting Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $29.59 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Big Water V Rafting Lifejacket (PFD) is the industry-leading commercial life jacket known for its comfort, durable construction and high-floating capabilities.
- Contouring foam panels create a more comfortable and adaptive fit
- Highly adjustable to fit a and a range of body types
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back
- Four heavy-duty front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water (leg straps sold separately)
- UL approved & USCG certified
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|US Coast Guard Certification||Type V|
|Design Flotation||25 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System||Front buckle|
|Adjustment System||4 - side, 2 - shoulder, 2 - waist|
|Universal||30 - 52"|
|Universal Plus||46 - 58"|
- KTKaren T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoIt fits!
I'd been looking for an adult vest with a flotation collar, for medical reasons. I'm female, not very big, and had an old one from a different brand in size Adult Universal. That old one was too big: it could slide over my face if pulled up. This new one, thank goodness, does fit. Thank you, Outdoor Play and NRS!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoEXCELLENT PRODUCT
I WOULD BY THIS JACKET AGAIN AND AGAIN.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoUnbelievable flotation!
This thing has a ton of flotation, I'm a fat kid and it lifts me high out of the water like a bright yellow chubby caddis fly. I have no doubt if I swim in big water it will keep me afloat. I only wish it had a lashing tab and some pockets.Was this helpful?
- JJkgI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 years agoNRS Big Water V Rafting Lifejacket
have used this jacket for three years. Great Jacket!!! Stays put in swims. This is the most comfortable class 5 I have ever worn. I would give it 5 stars if it had a lash tab for my river knife.Was this helpful?
- JJgI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 years agoNRS Big Water V Rafting Lifejacket
Great product. Takes a little time to adjust but then fits great. Lots of flotation for a swim. Tends to ride up on large people (300lb+)but did not come off and still floated head above water. I'm looking to add more of these to replace older PFDsWas this helpful?