/ NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit
NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 445 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit is a compact and easy-to-carry bag with all the necessary resources you might need while boating. The bag contents including a whistle, paddle float, bilge pump, and boat sponge keep you well-equipped and prepared while you boat.
- The Fox 40 Epik Whistle is a pea-less design that is ideal for water environments
- The whistle also has a cushioned mouth grip and breakaway lanyard
- You only need to inflate one chamber when you need to rescue yourself
- NRS add a second chamber for safety and dependability
- The NRS Bilge Pump is a heavy-duty pump, moving 8 gallons a minute to dry your boat out in a hurry
- Comes with its own foam float that saves it if lost overboard
- The Deluxe Boat Sponge adds to the drying of the boat by soaking even the last bit of moisture and sand
Warning: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Fox 40 Epik Whistle
- NRS Paddle Float
- NRS Bilge Pump
- NRS Deluxe Boat Sponge
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- PDPablo D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNRS basic touring safety kit
Meets all expectations
Definitely will be used as new kayakers
- PPacmanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoNRS Basic Touring Safety Kit
This is a very good combination of necessary safety items for any kayak owner. I looked at a competitor's product, which was a little less money but featured a paddle float with only one chamber. This one has two chambers. In using the float, I only needed to inflate one side -- it worked fine without both being inflated. But the second chamber is a nice backup feature in case the other is punctured or otherwise fails. The float also has reflective borders making it easier to see it in the water. The bilge pump works great and has its own float. The competitor's package included a pump which did not appear to have a flotation ring. The entire kit came with two separate mesh bags with velcro closures, to be used for storage.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $22.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.