/ NRS Backwater Neoprene Wetshoes
NRS Backwater Neoprene Wetshoes
NRS Backwater Neoprene Wetshoes
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Buy now and earn 370 points! Sign up
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Get it now, pay later
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
- Overview Overview The NRS Backwater Wetshoes are the ultimate wading booties for kayak anglers moving in and out of the boat in pursuit of fish. Built for comfort and utility, these shoes protect your feet for wadin...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
The NRS Backwater Wetshoes are the ultimate wading booties for kayak anglers moving in and out of the boat in pursuit of fish. Built for comfort and utility, these shoes protect your feet for wading, portaging, launching and landing.
- High-top, low profile design provides maximum warmth & protection during long days in the water
- Durable 3mm ToughTex Neoprene insulation through the instep & front of ankle
- 3mm Airprene around the sides & back of the ankle provide ventilation & breathability
- Gusset-backed side-entry zipper makes it easy to slip on barefoot or wearing a wetsock
- Anatomically shaped toe box lets your toes move freely for superior comfort
- Custom rubber compound delivers maximum wet traction
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Material Upper||3 mm neoprene||Sole||3 mm rubber||Insole||5 mm neoprene||Shim||2 mm plastic shim||Closure Systems||Ankle zipper||Taped Seams||No|
- ASAnthony S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat 3 season footwear, solidly built
A video w/old pal Chad Hoover popped up on my YT feed. He was stoked on these, and he doesn't crow about gear that doesn't get the job done for fishermen.
The tread is really great for slippery boat ramps and mossy/algae covered rocks. The Backwater drains well and is breathable so your feet dry out and aren't pruned up at the take out.
The gray color is nice on hot summer days. Your feet don't feel like they've been stuck in a crock-pot all day.
If you're a half-size order a size up and you can wear a pair of HydroSkin socks and stretch the Backwaters further in to the late fall and early winter months.
I have found these very comfortable while using a pedal powered kayak. The uppers have enough stretch so that the material doesn't bunch and chafe the tops of your ankles as some surf/dive booties are prone to do.
The only thing I would add is a finger loop on the back of the upper to aid in pulling them on.Was this helpful?
- SSShane S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoGreat Boots!
These are great boots for slippery rocks. I'm a size 10 and I ordered a size 11 to wear over my Kokatat Tempest Pants. Warm, good grip, and comfortable walking on rocks.Was this helpful?