/ NRS Atomic Aluminum Raft Oarlock
NRS Atomic Aluminum Raft Oarlock
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 285 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The ultra-strong NRS Atomic Aluminum Oarlock combines state-of-the-art technology with time-tested design. The high strength-to-weight ratio of the drop-forge production process means pound for pound, the Atomic Oarlock is the lightest, toughest oarlock out there.
- Flex-resistant tines keep oars from popping, allowing you to row big water with more confidence
- Good memory lets the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration
- Drop forging heats metal to a precise temperature, then stamp out oarlock under extreme pressure
- The strength comes from the aligning of the metal's crystalline structure by the heat and stamping
- Sold individually
- Includes split rings to keep the oarlock from riding up
|Horn Opening||1 5/8"|
|Inside Diameter||2 3/8"|
|Shaft Length||3 1/2"|
|Total Length||6 7/8"|
|Includes||Split ring with each oarlock|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat Oarlock
These padlocks are awesome. Very light and strong as represented On a recent trip we got into a tight spot Oar became wedged between rocks Oar popped out of oarlock due to torque but oarlock sprang back to original size ad shape Saved an oar and the oarlock from damage Great product
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $14.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.