/ NRS Advantage LT Oar Shaft
NRS Advantage LT Oar Shaft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 395 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Advantage LT Oar Shaft is designed for a superior strength-to-weight ratio with an aerospace-grade aluminum shaft and an ergonomic indexing handle.
- Durable aluminum oar shaft with corrosion-resistant anodized coating for a lighter oar
- Ergonomic handle features a rubber-cushioned palm swell to reduce hand fatigue
- Indexing thumb contour on the handle end helps blade orientation
- Compatible with NRS Mini-Helix blade and Cataract Mini-Magnum and Mini Cutthroat blades
- Removable blade design allows easy storage and transport
- Blades are sold separately so that you can choose the width and brand that best suits your needs
- The removable blades also permit easy storage and transport
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Note: Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the sizing chart.
|6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $19.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.