/ NRS 1.5" Heavy Duty Tie Down Strap 2 Pack
NRS 1.5" Heavy Duty Tie Down Strap 2 Pack
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 95 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
There's no such thing as overkill when it comes to securing unruly loads on your truck, trailer, boat or ATV. The NRS 1.5" Heavy Duty Tie Down Strap 2 Pack delivers an extraordinary 2,000 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) to take the worry out of any tie-down job.
- NRS Straps are known the world over for their strength, dependability & incredible usefulness
- NRS's time-tested cam buckle features two strong stainless-steel springs
- The only problem with NRS Straps is that friends like to borrow them
- A name-and-contact label near the buckle helps them find their way home
- Strap length etched into buckle (also woven into Iconic Blue webbing)
- Integrated bottle opener in buckle
- Woven name tag
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing
|Minimum Breaking Strength||2000 lbs|
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||650 lbs.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agofirst rate quality
You can buy straps somewhere else for less but that is what you will get - less! these are rugged and top quality
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agobest cam straps made
These are excellent straps. We use them to tie down all sorts of things, on and off the water.
We have even used them as a dog leash in a pinch.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $4.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.